I wanted to get all my ducks in a row before I decided to sew on my new machine, "Izzy". Not sure where Izzy came from other than I always have like the name Isabella. I had to get some some plastic storage drawers to move my sewing utensils to since my new table doesn't have drawers. Plus I wanted to wait until I knew I would have a large amount of time to sew. So today, I started working on the quilt I had started for my sister Barbara. I had done most of the top half on my old machine and begin to finish that today. Good grief! Seems like nothing was matching up! I finish the top part and seriously considered to give up on it and start a different project, but I thought maybe "Izzy" would make things go together better. IT DID! I just need to get some black to finish up.
I really like using the quarter-inch foot, didn't have one before. The feel of the machine if really nice. So far I think I really made a good choice. ( I really need to buy a camera for pictures instead of having to use my cell phone camera)