Saturday, December 4

The First Snow of the Season!

Lauren and I went to Mooresville this and just as we were parking, IT STARTED TO SNOW!!
It was so pretty. It was only sticking to grassy areas but that was ok.  I guess this makes it
officially the Christmas Season now.

We went to Quilter's Loft to buy a few pieces of fabric to finish the Christmas Purses I have been
making. I have been cutting out fabric all afternoon. Had to take a break and rest before I begin to sew.
I also receive a phone call that made my day!  My son Nathan and his girlfreind, Emily are coming up
in two weeks for a visit.  We are planning to go to the Biltmore House.  That place is awesome at Christmas time, not to mention crowded!

While taking a break I had to see what everyone is blogging about and I came across
The HOLLY JOLLY BLOG BINGO Fun!  First snow, now this!  Life if Good.

Want to have some fun??? The Quilt Shoppe's bingo starts on Dec. 10.
















1 comment:

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

We went to the Biltmore House for the first time a couple of springs ago. A truly amazing place. I can only imagine what it most look like all decked out for the holidays. Enjoy the snow!