Saturday, November 20

Tiring Week!

I am back home now after spending what seems like 90% of my time at the hospital with my husband who had a total knee replacement this past Thursday.  I didn't have any hand work to take to hospital so I took a charm pack and just starting sewing the squares together.  It is amazing just how relaxing sewing really is to me.   My mind just forgets everything else....

Now that we are home I am hoping to get back on track with work on the tie quilt and finishing Christmas projects.  I am off Thursday and Friday for Thanksgiving and not doing much cooking this year, so more time to sew!   I think I am going to buy a deep fried turkey this year and then make some dressing and gravy.  

Thanks for Reading

2 comments:

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Glad you are both home and can get back to normal.

Charlene S said...

Just remember to take care of you while you are taking care of DH.