Monday, February 27

Yesterday's Daily Deal from Missouri Star Quilt Company was a 11" layer cake. The design was Patternista by Paula Nadelstern for Benartex. I believe they jokingly said something about if you like Pink Flyod you would love this deal!  Yes it does kind of remind you of the psycodelic era.   I had to buy it!  Here are a couple of the patterns in this line.



  I have no idea what I will do with 40 pcs of 11" squares in 25 different patterns/colors.  BUT...
I think one reason I felt like I had to purchase this, beside the fact it was on sale, was because it looks similar to a couple of designs my son drew.  I told him I thought it would make a great fabric print
Here is his designs.  I wanted to get some printed at the Spoonflower website, but just haven't




I am very proud on my son Nathan and all of his artistic talents! I hope he knows that!
Well if he reads this post, he will!  lol

No comments: